Last updated on: 3rd January 2022
We may collect and use your personal information when you choose to register to make use of our service/s provided in any of the LogIT PRO platforms (LogIT PRO mobile app & cloud portal; LogIT PRO Research mobile app & cloud portal; LogIT PRO Demo mobile app and cloud portal). Through the policy set-forth here, we hope to inform you about what information we collect, use, store and share as you begin/while using our service/s.
Collection and Use of Information
Certain personal information and non-personal information of the user, the user’s patients/ other respondents may be collected through the LogIT PRO platform. The data collected is used only for Ephemeral Processing and retained for no longer than necessary to service the specific request in real-time, and shall not be used for any other purposes.
The following information is COLLECTED on the LogIT PRO platform:
- Personal information:
- Name (Full & Legal name of the user)
- Email address
- Address (Communication Address)
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Date of Birth
- Personal Identifiers (ID number, Roll Number & sorts)
- Location related information:
- Approximate & Precise Location of the user
- Application activity:
- Page views and interactions
- In-app search history
- Feedbacks, comments and likes
- Data usage (Cloud storage data)
- Application performance:
- Crash logs
- Diagnostic information
- Device Identifiers:
- Device Type
- Device Operating System & version
- MAC address
- Purchase history & shipment information
The following information is NOT COLLECTED on the LogIT PRO platform:
- Personal information:
- Race & ethnicity
- Political or religious beliefs
- Sexual orientation
- Financial information
- Credit, Debit or Bank Account Number or other Banking details
- Credit information
- Personal health information:
- Health & fitness information
- Text messages/SMS/MMS
- Audio files
- Files & documents
- Calendar & calendar information
- Contacts information (address book)
- Web-browsing history
The following information is stored on the cloud database for Ephemeral Processing only:
- Videos files that the user may recording using the platform (specifically while using the LogIT PRO, LogIT Research and LogIT PRO Demo mobile applications)
- Photographs that the user may record using the platform (specifically while using the LogIT PRO, LogIT Research and LogIT PRO Demo mobile applications)
- Patient related information like Name of Patient, Sex, Age, Disease Information (Procedure & Sub-Procedure proposed to be undertaken), Date of Admission into, and Discharge from a medical facility, Proposed Diagnosis for the identified disease, Witnessed Complications and Outcomes of Treatment, Health Status of the patient and other related information will be collected from you solely for the purpose of evaluating your/your respondent’s (in the case of the medical institutions, your respondents refer to the participating students) clinical skills and competency evaluation.
We may share your information and the data that you store on the LogIT PRO platform (mobile app or cloud portal) to third parties in the following situations:
- When you participate as a respondent to your institution's subscription (either as a LogIT PRO mobile app user or cloud portal user. This means that you have provided us consent to store data in the LogIT PRO platform.
- If and when you subscribe to any of the paid services provided within the platform while using either the mobile application or the cloud portal.
- When you download the LogIT PRO mobile application from either/both Google’s Play-Store and Apple’s App-Store, information will be shared with both these companies. You can view their respective privacy policies on the app page.
When using the LogIT PRO platform,
- We will not explicitly use your personal data for any advertising or propaganda services.
- In the absence of a user's explicit permission, the LogIT PRO platform will not show/share/sell any data to any third party.
- LogIT PRO Platform will not sell collected data to an advertising platform, data information agent or dealer.
- If the user explicitly permits, LogIT PRO platform may use collected data and share it with third parties for research in the field of Medical Education only.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals in special situations to:
- To facilitate our service/s;
- To provide the service/s on our behalf;
- To perform service-related service/s; or
- To assist us in analysing how our service/s is/are being used.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to the following agencies as and when the demand on valid grounds:
Government Departments, Regulatory authorities & Government authorised professional associations, such as The Medical Council Of India, National Medical Commission, Professional Association & Recognised professional bodies registered in India, etc,. and other central or state government agencies.
Law enforcement or other third parties pursuant to valid legal process such as a subpoena, litigation or court order. We may also disclose information about you, if we come to determine that for purposes of national security, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Other approved study researchers, if permitted by the informed consent, certain third-party researchers who are approved by TapZule Healthcare Pvt Ltd, may be provided limited accede to study that the data that is generated by the LogIT System. The categories of approved study researchers, the type of study data they may have access to, and the purposes that they may use the data for will be described in more detail in the informed consent.
If we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users, we may do it. Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our service/s, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilising our service, the time and date of your use of the service, and other statistics. We may also log your service, feature usage to better understand your preferences.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
The LogIT PRO platform does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
These services do not address anyone under the age of 17. Only patient related information like Name of patient, Sex, Age, Disease Information (Procedure & Sub-Procedure proposed to be undertaken), Date of Admission and Discharge from a medical facility, Proposed diagnosis for the identified disease, Witnessed Complications and Outcomes of treatment, Health Status of the patient for evaluating your/your respondent’s (in the case of the medical institutions, your respondents refer to the participating students) clinical skills and competency evaluation.
Protection of Your Information
TapZule Healthcare Pvt Ltd. takes the security-of your personal information very seriously. TapZule Healthcare has implemented reasonable measures to keep the data it maintains safe, and to protect the confidentiality of your information, including storing it in systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. Despite our security measures, total confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
For any further questions, please write to us at: email@example.com